Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Favorite Shake - Recipe





If you know me, even a little, you've heard me say that I don't like chocolate. I don't like the smell or the taste; I don't crave it either. I'm a straight sugar girl! No chocolate necessary! Give me Sweetarts, Gummies, Sours, Lifesavers, Good n Plenty, just not chocolate!

Protein drinks and bars are the biggest obstacle for me, I also don't like the way they smell and taste, but for my regime right now they are necessary, so I eat them. I always tell my friend/trainer Chris Kueneman, "For you, I will do it". Really what I'm trying to say is "For Me, I will do it".

I really, really, really, really, really LOATHE the chocolate protein drink but I have found a way to CONQUER it!------------

Make it taste like something I love!

The only chocolate item I really like (because it doesn't taste like chocolate) is a "George's Special" from Dewar's. All the Bakersfield folk know what I'm talking about because you probably grew up drinking it out of your bottle.

Anyway, a "George's Special" is basically chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce, a banana and nuts blended together to form a very think milkshake that you have to eat with a spoon, no quite a malt but close.

I have made my own FAUX George's Special! Great for a low day!




FAUX GEORGE'S SPECIAL RECIPE

Ingredients:

1 Premier Protein Chocolate Shake (cold)
1 Large Banana (sometimes I freeze it first)
1 100 cal package Emerald Walnuts & Almonds

Putting it together:

Add all ingredients to your blender, Ninja or other blending device. Blend. Pour over ice or drink as is!

Easy and simple!

Enjoy!

3.1runmom

No comments:

Post a Comment