Thursday, February 26, 2015

Welcome!


Welcome to the journey of my mind, body & soul. On this journey you'll read about my weight loss, fitness, meals, emotions, faith, successes and challenges.

(if you wish to return please go to mymbsjourney.blogspot.com) 

This is a journey. We will stumble, climb, rest, eat, hydrate, meditate and relate.




You will, at some point, disagree with me. You're allowed! I will also probably disagree with you! I'm allowed. 
This is about MY journey! You will concurrently be on a journey of your own!

Please keep comments relevant, tasteful and tactful. I will remove and block inappropriate comments and users.

I am do not have medical training and any such terminology or use of medical terms will be in relation to my own experiences or the experiences of others with which I am directly familiar.

PLEASE consult your own physician before starting or changing any exercise or eating program. Never begin any new routine that might injure or harm you or someone else.

Photos posted on this blog by myself are private protected images, please do not repost without my written permission- Thank you!

I wish you nothing but the best and God's blessing on YOUR journey!



3.1runmom

No comments:

Post a Comment